/ Animal Control / Animal Regulations / 612.05 Fees
(a) Dog license fees, penalty fees, impoundment and redemption fees, adoption fees, euthanasia fees and dead animal pick-up and drop-off fees and other related fees shall be as established from time to time by the Board of Commissioners. No license fee shall be required to be paid for guide dogs as provided for under ORS 609.105.
(b) The County Administrator or his/her designee may make refunds of official fees paid to the Animal Control Program upon the personally signed request of the head of such Program, which request shall contain the following information:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the person who is due the refund;
(2) A description of the fee for which a refund is due and its receipt number;
(3) A statement that the individual was improperly charged or the dog for which the fee was paid died within 30 days of the date the license was due and purchased, or that an approved refund of adoption fees is due; and
(4) Certification that the refund is presently due.
(c) A license is not valid if fraudulently obtained or payment for the license is not complete or invalidated in any manner by any party or financial institution.License Fees
(1) Violation of this section is a County Violation and any penalty thereunder is in addition to any additional fees provided in these Codified Ordinances.