Services rendered by Jackson County Code Compliance include response to the following:
- Solid Waste that is public threat to health or safety
- Riparian - Streambank Damage or Removal of Vegetation
- Unpermitted Construction - Building, Electrical, Plumbing
- Un-Authorized Land-Uses or Failure to Comply With Land-Use Conditions of Approval
- Timeline Requirements for Construction Permits
- Solid Waste - Public Nuisance
*Unpermitted Sanitation Systems and Septic Issues are handled by the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ). Contact them at 541-776-6214.
*Note: There are NO County Ordinances for Weed or Grass Abatement.
How To File A Complaint
Code Compliance Staff Include:
Ted Zuk, Building Official
Jason Zanni, Code Enforcement Officer
Tod Miller, Code Enforcement Officer
Aleli Lawson, Code Enforcement Office Assistant