|Frequent Questions - Dental Health
Q: How do I prevent Baby Bottle Tooth Decay?
A: 1. Put your child to bed without a bottle. (if your child must have a bottle, fill it with plain water)
2. Don't let your baby sleep all night at the breast.
3. Avoid pop and other sweet drinks.
4. Don't let them drink from a bottle or sippy cup all day long.
5. Wean your child from a bottle by one year of age.
6. Clean your child's teeth and gums with a clean coth or small, soft toothbrush before bedtime.
7. Check with your doctor or dentist to make sure your child is getting enough fluoride each day.
For more information, contact  or call 541-774-8035.
Q: Why are baby teeth important?
A: Primary teeth are just as important as permanent teeth for...<BR><BR>
--hold space for permanent teeth<BR>
--help give the face its shape and form